- Completed renunciation application form sold at $400.
- Application Letter addressed to the Interior Minister in Ghana through the Embassy (the letter should indicate reasons why applicant wants to renounce his/her Ghanaian citizenship).
- Copies of applicant’s US Passport or assurance letter from the relevant US authorities.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including the names and addresses of parents or any relations living in Ghana.
- Photocopy of relevant pages of applicant’s Ghana passport and dual citizenship certificate where applicable.
- Six (6) passport size photographs.
Note: Please note that the renunciation becomes legal only after the renunciation Certificate has been signed by the Minister responsible for the Interior.
For a printable version of these requirements, click here.